As the result of long-term development, Rivakka suction blower mills are reliable primary devices for feed preparation. The Rivakka blower mill is a hammer mill that grinds grain into an homogenous feed. The size of the holes in the sieve determines the coarseness of the flour. Grain- or concentrate dispensers can be installed on all suction blower mills. From our selection you are sure to find a mill that meets the needs of your farm.
- Functional solutions are modern and durable: Hardened pendulum blades which can be turned into four positions
- Both standard and hardened sieves. Hole sizes 3-10 mm.
- Replaceable wear plates on the outer circumference of the mill
- Blowers with 2, 4 and 8 blades
- Gasket suction to the upper side of the sieve cover
|Motor: 7,5 kW||Motor: 11 kW trs||Motor: 15 kW
|Suction power||2 x 20 m||2 x 20 m||2 x 20 m|
|Blowing power||max. 80 m||max.100 m||max. 100 m|
|Milling capacity kg/h||400 – 1400||500 – 1800||600 – 2000|
|Length||70 cm||70 cm||70 cm|
|Width||70 cm||80 cm||80 cm|
|Height||110 cm||110 cm||110 cm|