As the result of long-term development, Rivakka suction blower mills are reliable primary devices for feed preparation. The Rivakka blower mill is a hammer mill that grinds grain into an homogenous feed. The size of the holes in the sieve determines the coarseness of the flour. Grain- or concentrate dispensers can be installed on all suction blower mills. From our selection you are sure to find a mill that meets the needs of your farm.
- Functional solutions are modern and durable: Hardened pendulum blades which can be turned into four positions
- Both standard and hardened sieves. Hole sizes 2-12 mm.
- Replaceable wear plates on the outer circumference of the mill
- Blowers with 2, 4 and 8 blades
- Gasket suction to the upper side of the sieve cover