- Rivakka productsRoller mills
- Bruising roller mill
- Grinding suction blower roller mill
- Roller mill
- Suction blower roller mill
- Tractor-driven roller mill G10
- Tractor-driven roller mill G10 with bagger
- Tractor-driven roller mill G8
- Tractor-driven roller mill G8 with bagger
- Tractor-driven roller mill G7
- Tractor-driven roller mill G5
Grinding suction blower roller mill
A Grinding Rivakka suction blower roller mill suctions grain, peas or corn into the roller mill. Difference to other roller mills is the grinding effect. This means that other roller goes slower than the other one. End quality sticks to TMR feed better and there is less segregation in TMR feed. Comparing to hammer mill there is also less flour. The mill’s stone separator cleans the raw material of stones, nails and other foreign objects which are unsuitable for animal feed. After crushing the mill moves the feed by blowing it into a silo or batch mixer or TMR mixer. The mill can also be fitted with an auger conveyor which can be used to get feed directly, for example, to a rail feeder.
|Grinding roller mill 4 kW
|2 x 15 m
Remember also Rivakka silos! Click here!